Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Things I'm Talking About - Orange!

Don't be afraid!  Orange is everywhere, and instead of running from it, embrace it!  Whether it's fashion, beauty, home decor, indoors, outdoors, light, bright, dark, barely there...here's a few ways you can incorporate this fresh colour into your life.  





Here's why I love this:

Instantly adds colour to any space, adds a modern feel & can easily be changed! 





                 Here's why I love this:

Adds a fun tropical feel to any outdoor dinner party, or elegant touch for that dinner for two with it's scalloped edge.  These are also made of melamine so they won't break! 











Here's why I love this:

This orange clamp on style lamp, swivels, gives GREAT task lighting and can be moved from room to room!   It also frees up more space on a shelf or desk! 







Here's why I love this:

Studs are in and why not have them with a punch of colour!  Paired with olive, black or teal...
...now that's what I call arm candy!  
The best part?  It's under $10! 













Here's why I love this:

It's right on trend with the geometric print, subtle colours, dress it up or use as a cover for your bathing suit at the beach!   What!! 







Here's why I love this:

New from Maybelline is their Colour Sensational® Vivids collection.  "Vibrant Mandarin 885" can be worn on any skin colour/tone and with nourishing honey nectar, it's actually good for your lips!   I personally have this and love love love it!  



Source:  1. Pillow 2. Plate 3. Clamp Lamps 4. Bracelet 5. Dress 6. Lipstick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...