Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday Find

Today's not about Fabulous Finds, it's about Fabulous people-yeah, I'm talking about you, you & you!  All us creative people, that work our asses off, sometimes it's rewarding, most times not I am betting, but you LOVE what you do and that makes you push harder and what keeps you going.  I know you've felt this same way and it's nice to have that little reminder to let you know that you're not alone. 


Stick it out and don't give up!  Enjoy your weekend and here's to you all!♥   

Happy Friday!!

Shelley.xo

3 comments:

Danielle Hardy said...

LOVE this!! thank you so much for posting.. it's so so true :)

Sheila Zeller said...

This is awesome, and what a great message to hear... over, and over, and OVER again! Thanks, Shellye!!! :-)

DTTD imagine.design.create said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Shelley. I'm in a bit of a "why isn't anything working?!" funk at the moment, so the timing of this video couldn't be any better! I think I work hard enough to achieve my goals, but I guess when I REALLY think about it, I could work harder and have more focus. I'm just not a patient person so I don't like having to wait for things to happen, I want them to happen NOW!

Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...