Monday, February 6, 2012

Do you take sugar?

I love me a big cup for my morning bevvy and I can never seem to find one that does the job & looks amazing.  Yes, call me picky, but in the morning, I just want to enjoy my cup without having to continually refill...no thanks.  Well, when I came upon this amazing designer, there were many things to love about Dave Hakkens, but always on the hunt for great mugs this was just what I was looking for! There is so much to love about this.  The colours, the SIZE (devine), & you can even personalize it-did I say you could personalize it?  ALMOST the best part!  Never fear, "Your Big Tea Mug" is here!

Personalize it!

 Loving all the colours! 

Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my sipping...

Happy Monday!  

(Find out more about Dave Hakkens). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...