Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday Find

Every Friday, I am going to share something new and fresh~a FABULOUS find~that I have stumbled upon. This is something new that I think you will enjoy as much as I love sharing it with you.  


I am a lover of all things white in case you hadn't noticed.  I do find myself wanting to add colour in some way shape or form, or both perhaps, every now and again.  Everyone needs a little colour in their life, don't you agree?  So I am "Springing" forward you could say with this post, because this is just a fabulous find and of what's to come I feel in the coming months.  I came across these beautiful~no GORGEOUS~pillows & benches from Jamie Young.  


Used with modern colours and patterns for today's homes, this "Suzani" collection was inspired by the fabric from the Silk Roads of Central Asia used for saddlecloths, tent flaps, cradle covers and salt bags.  Here are just a few of my favourites.  








This is only a taste of the fabulous products from Jamie Young.  Check out the website (you have to register but it's worth it!).  Happy Friday!  

Shelley xo.

2 comments:

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

What a find Shelley... I'm in love with her textiles!! Thanks for sharing :-)
Victoria

Tracey Ayton Photography said...

My fave color is white but when you combine it with these gorgeous colors and textures ....... these are to die for!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...