Friday, June 24, 2011

Last But Not Least!

Day 5 has finally come, and to wrap up this first week of summer, I had to choose a colour that had lots of APPEAL...(no pun intended!).  Orange has come a long way in the design world, and the shades are endless, so don't be shy when it comes to this one, because it's not going anywhere for a long time!  This definitely has been one of the most colourful 5 days of summer I can remember and I hope this will be one for you as well.  A little colour DOES goes a long way, so add a splash into your life and I promise...you're sure to get addicted!  


FUN FRIDAY

















2 comments:

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

Orange has always been a favourite of mine... in fact, my dining room is a lovely shade!
Lovely pics. I want orange glasses and the bowls you're showing too!!
Victoria

Shelley Jacobsen said...

Anthropologie! One of my fav's:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...